This position is accepting applicants working remotely under current state circumstances. Physical attendance is not a requirement at this time for this opportunity, but availability for occasional in person meetings and trainings is necessary.
General Job Description
Hampshire Power, a Massachusetts based Benefit Corporation, is an innovative and integrated energy solutions provider creating savings and income for commercial and industrial businesses. We simplify the energy landscape to one that respects our customers time and bottom line.
The Account Manager works within a team to provide top-notch customer care and support, as well as implement all functions needed for the enrollment and ongoing administration of Community Shared Solar (CSS). This includes maintaining a growing database of customer profiles and works with accounting to track customer invoicing. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Salary: $60,000-65,000/year + Bonus + Profit Share
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Three Weeks PTO
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Supports a growing base of C&I customers, ensuring quality control and high satisfaction across our Community Shared Solar (CSS) programs, with thorough support for customers’ enrollment, onboarding, invoicing, and maintenance in the program;
- Manages a small team of Account Specialists in the support of CSS and/or other HPC programs;
- Oversees monthly reporting to customers, in collaboration with the finance team, using Mailchimp and other online EDI and CRM tools;
- Completes regulatory documentation for customers in Department of Energy Resources and electric utility applications with detail-oriented accuracy;
- Assists with the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to expand customer engagement;
- Helps streamline documentation and reporting, including automation as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and knowledge of online CRMs
- Highly skilled in the digital landscape, including virtual meetings
- Knowledge of and interest in renewable energy technology preferred
- Communicates very skillfully with customers from C-Suite to ownership and gatekeepers
- Maintains harmonious working relationships with customers and staff
- Learns quickly and thinks critically to solve problems
- Works well in a fast-paced environment while staying organized
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Follows through on tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Flexible, positive, takes initiative and demonstrates good judgment
- Customer Service Administration: 3+ years (Preferred with C & I customers)
- Team management: 2-4 years
- MS Office: 3+ years (Required)
Please submit resumes and cover letters to:
Director of Operations, Marin Goldstein: email@example.com