Scalable, Flexible, and Secure Community Energy Management
Hampshire Power is ready to show you, as a project owner, the new wave of community energy management. We are more connected, have less attrition, and generate more revenue than any other service provider in the market.
Experience what a fully, utility integrated management company can do for your portfolio.
Our Customers are Your Customers
You want high quality customers. We have high quality customers and we know their names.
Hampshire Power is a multi-state comprehensive energy management firm, different from the traditional community energy service providers in the market. We don’t have to find new, high quality commercial and industrial off takers for your project, we already have them.
Hampshire Power’s professional team uses our network of C&I customers to subscribe your projects, while continually working with each customer to identify additional savings and revenue opportunities including DER development, retail electricity supply, demand response, and other services that make for happy and loyal customers who pay consistently and on time.
- Rapid, multi-state acquisition of high-quality customers
- Customizable customer mix with options for investment grade, credit checks, or Low-Income compliance
- Direct Debit payments
- Attrition and Default Guarantees
Enterprise-Grade Technology: Connected, Secure, Scalable, Mature, and Flexible
Most service providers have a platform. But ours is more flexible, secure, scalable, and connected to utility data.
Hampshire Power is backed by Hansen Technologies’ mature and scalable software platform, with data security at the center of its operations, to subscribe and manage your customer data. As an owner you deserve the data security, maturity, scalability, and flexibility that Hampshire Power brings to your portfolios.
- Connected: Direct utility access with Electronic Data Interface (EDI) provides a direct data exchange between us and the utility capturing customer historic usage, monthly consumption, and rate class. Leveraged month to month EDI provides us with an ongoing view of the the health of your customer.
- Secure: ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 compliant
- Flexible: Robust set of APIs to scale and share data across operating, financial, and asset management platforms
- Scalable: Millions of monthly transactions across hundreds of thousands of customers
- Robust and Proven: 23 years of energy and infrastructure extended to community energy
Customer Attrition and Default Risk Mitigation
We have one job, make sure that you are consistently paid in full. We take that very seriously and we guarantee it.
Hampshire Power mitigates the risk of customer attrition and default across your portfolio. As a retail energy provider, we are directly connected to the utilities via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). That means we see a customer’s historic usage and can monitor in real time if there are changes to their usage patterns. We can react to potential attrition and default events before they take place. Because of our superior technology and utility relationships we guarantee that you get paid in full, or we waive our fee.
- Instant Historic Usage results in fast, accurate sizing of credits
- Constant, live monitoring of electricity patterns
- Constant live monitoring of credit and business health through CreditSafe
- Identification of potential issues before they happen
Full Service Energy Experts
When we say full service, we mean it.
We have a full suite of services to help our developer partners. We are a REC broker, solar developer, retail supplier, and O&M company. Let us help you fully monetize your project and give you the peace of mind and time to pursue your next portfolio.
- REC monetization
- EPC services
- Operations and Maintenance services
- Serve all DER technologies including solar PV, Biomass, Anerobic Digesters, Hydro, Wind, Combined Heat and Power, Geothermal and more.