About Hampshire Power:
Hampshire Power is an innovative and integrated energy solutions provider creating savings and income for commercial and industrial businesses. We simplify the energy landscape to one that respects our customers’ time and bottom line. We integrate Community Shared Solar (CSS), Retail Electricity Supply, DER asset development, Demand Response, and Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) to maximize savings and meet carbon emission goals.
Hampshire Power is seeking an ESG/GHG Specialist to support market development of HPC’s integrated product offerings. The ESG/GHG Specialist will provide subject matter expertise around ESG/GHG policies and trends that facilitate the creation of value-added customer proposals that bundle some or all of the product lines. The ESG/GHG Specialist needs to bring knowledge of energy-based sustainability reporting and be excited to grow with a company that values creativity, problem-solving, cooperation, and teamwork. The ESG/GHG Specialist should be an entrepreneur at heart, hungry to do good, expand your relationships, make goals, crush them, and have fun doing it. The ESG/GHG Specialist will report directly to the CEO and will work with the entire executive team. The ESG/GHG Specialist will have broad responsibility and opportunity to research, build, lead, and execute.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 3-Weeks PTO
- Matching 401(k)
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid work environment
- Substantial career development resources and opportunities
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct policy analysis and research on sustainability, energy, and ESG/GHG reporting trends
- Keep up to date and advise on newly established and/or upcoming requirements
- Support Executive Team’s development of Hampshire Power’s GHG and ESG service offerings
- Support Executive Team with GHG and ESG oriented investment activities
- Support Sales Team with GHG and ESG consulting and sales efforts
- Support IT team with GSH and ESG technology integration
Successful Candidate Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, prefer master’s degree in environmental science/management
- 1-2 years of experience in energy and/or building operations sustainability
- Knowledge of common practice related to sustainability and energy efficiency
- Experience calculating GHG footprint and GHG reporting
- Strong Familiarity with ESG reporting, such as Global Reporting Initiative
- Ability to conduct policy analysis, development, assessment, and evaluation. Ability to summarize and identify market opportunities
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of available technology and reporting dashboard solutions
- Can translate technical information to a general audience and can communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and highly organized, flexible, and efficient with ability to multi-task daily and meet deadlines on a routine basis
- Creates trust and respect with staff, team members, vendors and clients, and other stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills and proficient with other software
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Hampshire Power is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, two references, and salary requirements.